Terms & Conditions
We want you to enjoy your experience with the New Wolsey Theatre and, as we all hate nasty surprises, please read the terms and conditions on this page so you know what we will do for you after you have purchased tickets or gift vouchers with us should you later find you are unable to attend.
If you cannot attend a performance:
- Up to 48 hours before the performance we will issue credit to use against a future booking or exchange your tickets to another performance of the same production.
- Within 48 hours of the performance, if we are sold out, we will offer to resell your tickets. If we are able to resell your tickets, we will issue credit to use against a future booking.
But please note:
- If we are able to issue you credit, this will be subject to a £2.50 administration fee per ticket.
- If we are able to exchange your tickets, you will need to pay any difference in ticket price.
- Season ticket holders may make unlimited exchanges up to 48 hours before the performance at no additional cost.
If you lose your tickets:
- We will reprint your tickets on the day of the performance for you to collect.
If you are late for a performance:
- We will seat you at the most suitable point in the performance. This may not be until the interval.
- Any postage and/or card charges are non-refundable.
- Ticketing offers issued, cannot be used against tickets that have already been purchased, unless expressly stated in the offer.
- Unless stated, any discounts, promotional codes or offers are not valid on Band C seats or tickets priced at £10 or less.
- Vouchers may be exchanged at face value for tickets from The New Wolsey Theatre.
- Once purchased vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for items of a higher value on payment of the difference.
- Change is stored against the first record used to redeem the voucher and can be used against future purchases.
- Standard conditions of sale apply to items purchased using this voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Vouchers will be sent out via e-mail or can be printed onto a ticket slip when purchased in person.
- By purchasing Gift Vouchers from The New Wolsey, you consent to The New Wolsey Theatre Co. Ltd holding your details on its sales database. We will not contact you for any reason other than in connection with your purchase unless you ask us to. To join the mailing list please contact the Box Office.
- If you have any further enquiries please contact a Ticket Sales Assistant on 01473 295 900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or, if we’re online, open up a chat at the bottom right hand corner of this page.
The information contained within the website and on printed media, is correct at time of going to publication. The New Wolsey Theatre Company reserves the right to make alterations where necessary and is not liable for any subsequent omissions.
The use of recording equipment of any description is strictly prohibited in the theatre.
For the benefit of your fellow theatre-goers please turn off all mobile phones, pagers and similar devices during the performance.