User Comment Policy
The New Wolsey Theatre website is there to be used and enjoyed, but adherance to the User Policy is important in order for it to remain that way for all.
Please take a few moments to read the User Policy.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not provide any false personal information to the New Wolsey Theatre, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- We will not make available your personal data to anyone else without your permission unless required to do so by law.
- When posting comments online, your first name, as registered, will be used to identify you as posting the comment.
Sharing Your Comments
- We do our best to keep The New Wolsey Theatre website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access The New Wolsey Theatre website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use The New Wolsey Theatre website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on The New Wolsey Theatre website that infringes someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on The New Wolsey Theatre website if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your online account when appropriate.
- Comments are moderated before publication