The New Wolsey Theatre offers a range of exciting partnership opportunities, each one tailored to suit individual need and specifically designed to be mutually beneficial.
With such a unique and creative environment, the theatre provides an ideal setting for a variety of opportunities for businesses and organisations. With our bespoke packages, tailored to an individual need we are dedicated to building lasting relationships which fully utilise every aspect of our theatre and which offer a mutually beneficial partnerships.
Working in partnership with the New Wolsey Theatre can help raise the profile of your company; we can assist with targeting your current market or help you to discover a brand new area through a variety of exciting means such as:
- Supporting a show or project from our eclectic programme of works
- Supporting local youth and community work
- Becoming part of our successful online campaigns
- Supporting our Access performances
Business benefits and some important numbers...
- Increased company brand awareness locally, regionally and nationally
- Allow the potential to reach and market to up to 8 million new customers
- Provide a variety of links with the local community
- Reach and develop 22,000 school children every year with our Creative Learning team
- Provide entertainment opportunities for staff and clients, including behind the scenes access to the theatre
- Develop staff through bespoke training and team building
- Allow behind the scene access to the theatre
- Offer initiatives in which social responsibility objectives can be filled
For further information please contact Claire Treadwell, Head of Communications at