We want you to enjoy your experience with the New Wolsey Theatre and, as we all hate nasty surprises, please read the terms and conditions on this page so you know what we will do for you after you have purchased tickets or gift vouchers with us should you later find you are unable to attend.
- Up to 48 hours before the performance we will refund or exchange your tickets
- Within 48 hours of the performance, if we are sold out, we will offer to resell your tickets.
- We are unable to refund or exchange tickets booked as part of a discount package.
- All refunds are subject to a £2 administration fee per ticket.
If you lose your tickets:
- We will reprint your tickets on the day of the performance for you to collect.
If you are late for a performance:
- We will seat you at the most suitable point in the performance. This may not be until the interval.
- Any postage and/or card charges are non-refundable.
- Under 26 offer is excluded from shows where the lowest published ticket price is below £8.50.
- Ticketing offers issued, cannot be used against tickets that have already been purchased, unless expressly stated in the offer.
- Vouchers may be exchanged at face value for tickets from The New Wolsey Theatre or items from The New Wolsey Coffee Shop, Bar or Kiosk.
- Once purchased vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for items of a higher value on payment of the difference.
- Change is given in cash up to the value of £5 and in vouchers thereafter.
- Standard conditions of sale apply to items purchased using this voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Vouchers will be sent out using either Recorded or Special Delivery with Royal Mail. Both methods will require a signature upon delivery.
- By purchasing Gift Vouchers from The New Wolsey, you consent to The New Wolsey Theatre Co. Ltd holding your details on its sales database. We will not contact you for any reason other than in connection with your purchase unless you ask us to. To join the mailing list please contact the Box Office.
- If you have any further enquiries please contact the Box Office on 01473 295 900 or email
The information contained within the website and on printed media, is correct at time of going to publication. The New Wolsey Theatre Company reserves the right to make alterations where neccessary and is not liable for any subsequent omissions.
The use of recording equipment of any description is strictly prohibited in the theatre.
For the benefit of your fellow theatre-goers please turn off all pagers, mobile phones and similar devices during the performance.